Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men...



---It appears I am not good at keeping promises. I really do have every intention of posting nearly daily on here. I am more focused than ever on my plan and authoring aspirations. However fate again has stepped in to let me know that it's her schedule I live by, not mine. That being said I have the flu. I came home from work Saturday morning with a temp of 101.6 and was shivering uncontrollably. After spending 3 days mostly in bed, I am again up among the living. However my nose is raw and I have a cough that wont stop.
---Good news? Well yes there is some. I am up to 28 lbs lost since I started, which leaves 20 lbs to my goal. I will probably be ordering my made to order corset in the next 10 lbs or so and am very excited. Want to lose weight? Wear a real corset 23 hours a day. I promise the lbs will shed away...
--- Also I plan on making a visit to make in the next couple of weeks. I am getting a makeover and hopefully wont be disappointed with the results. i am a little weary that age may have caught up with me and that I will be embarrassing myself by dolling up and going out. I never could pass it public, as 99% of men that try, however I do have a gender neutral face and no adams apple, so I wasn't a joke either. It will be a big day in my decision to proceed with this plan. Actually it's the only thing that will stop me now.
---Bad news? It's going to snow again, and again, and again... 5 times supposedly in the next 7 days. Never in my life have I wished for a winter to end like I have this one. It's been to cold for too long. Not to mention it's a bitch keeping shaved when you get goose pimples every time you take your clothes off. Oh well, that's a story for another day...

XOXOXO
Raine

No comments:

Post a Comment