Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Trading places preparation

Good morning!

Well here I am day 2 of my blog and I am still snowbound. Cabin Fever is a real thing as I am suffering from it. This is supposed top be a cheat day, a day I can eat what I want and not worry about it. Why is that a big deal? Well if I am going to do this living as a woman for 3 months thing, I'm going to have the body for it. That means I have been pounding the exercise routine very hard. In addition I am on a no-GMO diet (or as close as I can get)
As of this morning I have lost 24 lbs on this endeavor. I feel like 15 more lbs will get me to the point I can start shopping for clothes. Somewhere around that next 15 lb mark, I am buying a legitimate corset to assist with further weight loss and getting that girly figure I will need. I realize that almost all women don't wear corsets anymore. However I believe that a job worth doing is a job worth doing right. This means an hour glass figure is required and there is no better way to achieve one, especially when your body tends to store fat where the hourglass should be.


Skin care is another big area of need for becoming femme. Face it, girls put a lot of effort into their skin so they are both soft and supple and fresh for a coat of makeup. Everyday when I shower I am lotioning (hemp lotion) from forehead to toes. I just shaved my beard three days ago too so I could start caring for that part of my face. I intend to get a facial from @NewMoonSpaSalon in the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs.

Well I must go exercise now so I can eat a big burrito later. Love you all and hope you keep coming back to visit!

Ginger Raine


No comments:

Post a Comment