Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Corset training



The time has come! I have lost 37 lbs so far and am at a waist size that corset training is doable. So for those of you that have never worn a corset let me be the first to tell you that a real cinch down corset is the best diet aid there ever was. Way better than magical diet pills, or stomach surgery...why? Simple you are forced to eat very small meals because eating hurts. Pain is a great deterrent to stuffing your face.
Of course to corset train properly you have to wear it every minute of the day that you are not bathing or exercising. It takes commitment and perseverance. However the benefits will wow you when you start to see that hourglass shape and you can fit into clothes you never ever imagined you would be able to. 
So that being said my corset came last night. I did a LOT of researching to find a good quality made to order corset maker. After trying it on I am going to HIGHLY recommend them to anyone that may want one in the future. Mine is an underbust corset, also known as a waist cincher (Much like the image above). Mine is not made to wear on the outside as it's sole purpose is cinching, not fashion, so it is a simple black model. Sadly they have to be steam cleaned when the time comes to do so.

Bad Attitude Boutique - The Corset Store
953 East Sahara Ave # B-10
Las Vegas, NV 89104
 http://www.badattitude.com/

And here is the one I ordered...
http://www.badattitude.com/products.php?cat=Hidden

Since I start my workweek in 2 hrs, I will start corset training this Saturday. I will keep you all posted on my cinching progress. 

Raine
XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment